1. The first home remedy for glowing skin is to mash a banana with milk and apply on face. Leave it for about 20 minutes. Now wash your face with cold water to get a glowing skin.
2. Fair And Glowing Skin Home Remedy – Apply honey on your face and neck for 20 minutes. Wash it with cold water. Your skin will glow and become soft and smooth. This is how to get glowing skin at home.
3. Glowing Skin Home Remedies – Mix some honey with tomato juice to get a thick paste. Apply this mixture on your face and wash after 15 minutes.
4. Another remedy among the glowing skin home remedies is to mix egg white with honey and apply on the face for 20 minutes. Wash it with cold water to get glowing skin.
5. Ways To Get Glowing Skin At Home – Make a paste of one teaspoon of walnut powder, honey and lemon juice. Scrub your face with this paste and leave it for 20 minutes. Wash it with cold water.
6. Rub a piece of papaya on your face and neck for 15 minutes to get glowing skin at home. Another tip is to make a paste by mixing 2 tablespoon turmeric (haldi) powder in orange juice. Scrub it on your face and neck and leave it for 20 minutes. Wash it with cold water.
7. Clear Skin Home Remedies7 – A paste of the fresh fenugreek leaves, applied on the face prevents pimples, blackheads and dryness of the face and early appearance of wrinkles.
Make a paste by mixing mashed banana, honey, lemon juice and margarine. Apply on face for overnight. Smear on hands and feet, and wash off in the morning (wear gloves in hands and socks in feet).
8. How To Get Glowing Skin Home Remedies – Boil cabbage in water. Wash your face with this water.
Powder mango peels and mix 1 teaspoon milk powder and rub on face, neck, and hands. Wash it off after 15 minutes.
9. Home Remedies For Glowing Skin – Mix one cup of sugar with 1 tablespoon fresh lemon / lime juice. While taking bath, lather your body and face heavily with a soft soap like Dove. Scrub the whole body and face with the sugar mixture on the lather.
10. Natural Glowing Skin Home Remedies – After a shower apply vaseline over your entire body. Shower again after one hour. Repeat twice a month.
11. How To Get Glow Skin At Home – Mix corn (polenta) flour with egg white and apply on your face. When your face is dried completely in about 1/2 an hour, put your fingers in warm water and massage your face. Repeat daily for 10-15 days.
12. Soft and smooth hands for life – Mix 3 teaspoons of baby oil and 2 teaspoons of sugar together. Rub your hands, feet or any part and leave it on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse it off with warm water.
Following are some additional tips on how to get glowing skin by home remedies for different types, parts and conditions of your skin:
a) How To Have Glowing Skin – Home Remedies For DRY SKIN:
Coconut oil has anti-inflammatory properties. Virgin coconut oil or coconut butter makes a good moisturizer by providing a protective layer.
Apricot and avocado oil mixed with glycerine can be massaged on the face followed by warm towelling for an instant glow.
Mix almond oil with Vitamin E cream and apply at bedtime on face and hands. This leaves the skin soft and supple.
b) Home remedies for DRY LIPS:
Desi-Ghee is the best emollient available off the kitchen shelf. Nothing works better than this.
Apply a mixture of honey and antiseptic lip balm on the lips and leave them for 10-15 minutes. Remove with warm water.
Mix together a few drops of glycerin, lemon juice and castor oil. Apply it on your lips and keep it overnight.
c) Instant Glowing Skin Home remedies for treating UNDER EYE CIRCLES:
Placing cucumber slices over tired eyes relaxes the fatigued eye muscles.
Cooled tea bags can be used to rejuvenate the under eye areas. Tannins in tea help in fluid retention.
d) Home Remedy To Treat CRACKED HEELS:
For treating cracked heels, apply a mixture of candle wax and mustard oil and leave it on overnight to see the difference.
Cracked heel is a common problem but trust me, sesame oil works wonders. Apply it on your cracked heels before going to bed and you will fall in love with your feet the very next day.
Applying pulp of ripe banana on the affected area helps a lot in fast healing.
e) Fair Glowing Skin Home Remedies For Treating OILY SKIN:
Mix honey with some lemon juice. Apply the paste evenly on face, neck and back. Leave it on for at least 5-10 minutes. This also acts as natural skin bleach and controls oil production to some extent.
Other than this, you can apply aloe vera on your face as it has excellent skin healing properties.You can also go for a mixture of aloe vera juice, turmeric powder, honey and rice flour to treat oily skin.
Above are the best tips on how to get glowing skin by home remedies. If you liked these tips then please share it with your friends.